Monday 24 June 2013

Cheesy songs and fully loaded mind

Wonder how easy it is to write on blog and how hard it is to put all the scene in my mind and sew it into a story.
Here i am, wandering online in the morning dew. Look how cheesy this sounds!
Anyway, I was writing and then all the scene that has been built up a second a go came to a blur. Think i need to get some rest. Then i decided to follow some editor, and found 7 new request on my twitter.
Hahaha-me, being an evil witch as I used to be, shocked that someone followed me.
Yeaa someone.
Another cheesy line.
I scrolled down her tweets and suddenly feel sorry for her.
And a rush of guilt running through my vein.
Suddenly i become an angel.
But then.
I said to myself, what did i do wrong? I did not make her cry.
The the scene from the hospital came along-again.
Then my friend texted me-again.

And then, i start to pen this blog and try to pour down this thoughts-which isn't much.
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment