Tuesday 17 January 2012

5 years from now

You know, I did went crazily in love with someone.
And to be honest, it was an one-sided love.
Thanks to facebook, I now able to re-read all my status updates from 2 years ago, and i found one that became an inspiration for this post.
"5 years from now, will this matter?"
Thank God I don't take 5 years to get rid over this!
It will be a total mess!
I remember how messy I was, how his sudden change of mood can affect mine. How everything magically evolves around him. Well who is he?
 Yes, so weird. Me myself think that I was a freak. Or maybe I still am? Well whatever.

Now I know how far I've come.
A transformation from an unstable emotion to now.
hahaha how weird, I don't think I'm that good.

And that time, I questioned myself. 5 years from now, will this matter?"
Maybe, my feelings and unstable emotion doesn't.
I don't think it is.
Feelings change, and as time goes by, emotion also transforming.
But what I've learned from him, well, they do.
And it's never been a waste, been crazily falling in love with him.

I also did asked myself, "Would it be better if I haven't met you?"
That time I regret it, why did I ever know him, and, well, all the stuffs that goes around him.
But now, I am so thankful.
If it weren't for him, maybe I will never know how it feels to be crazily in love.
And if it weren't for him, I will be in an meaningless relationship by now.

And I found another one "Everything is beautiful in His time"
Okay, 2 years from that, it is.
But O my, 2 years??
Who would want to wait that long?
But for the record, the lesson is worth the wait. I may say. But who knows that I should wait this long?
People say, you will regret things you didn't do then the things you did. Guess what? They're right! So be brave, fall in love, take chances, do things you didn't dare to do! And enjoy life.

Sorry for some unworthy posts, promise I'll post something better next time.
Stay focus! Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. He created our plot of life, so He is the only one who will know the best for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment miss Clara, really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete