Sunday 15 January 2012

Unspoken words, unspoken worlds

I actually copy this title from this link : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2249603840525.2105735.1261108288&type=1]

You can check it out, for pictures worth more than a thousand words.
Today my friend and I were doing a charity, for grandmothers and grandfathers in a place near my old school.
At first I was excited, I get a lot of things from this, and to be honest, it was nice to be with them, they told us a lot of stories.

But then, this evening, I saw this picture.
And it makes me think, this is the real charity.
To be with those who aren't lucky to be in a clean and good environment, and share something with them.
I often close my eyes to things like this.
There was one time when I was driving with my instructor, we were learning to park in an abandoned face, then he, my instructor spotted an old man bleeding in the corner of the building. And we were like o my God.
We were in the middle of nowhere, with another instructor and his student, and a police who called for an ambulance.
There was nothing else we can do better.
And I didn't do much. I miss that opportunity to help the poor. I am selfish, and I need to work that out.
Often, many of us do things that we want.
And, it's not like I don't like the charity thing I just did, but looking to this pictures, I'm ashamed of myself.
What have I done for them?
Write this posts?
This isn't enough!
Write things, take a picture of them, but then, what?
I just sit still, maybe reply some comments about this, and done.
Maybe, if we care more, well, world won't be this messy.
The old me would say "It's their fault that they have gone to this phase, what have they done when they were young??"
Yes an ugly truth, I am not that kind.
Maybe I should stop writing, and work things out.
Well, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment