Wednesday 23 January 2013

What on earth are you doing?

I was on my way home when I saw someone fishing in a rotten river. The water was brown and there's no sign of life. There never was.
I was thinking "What on earth are you doing with your life?"
And then out of nowhere, a thought pops up in my head.
Maybe to him, there is hope. Maybe he believes enough in it. It's like what everyone else is doing. It's like what you are doing. People doubt you.
They asked about what on earth you are doing, they tell you how your life's supposed to be. Everyone will try to control your life. Like what I just did, even if it's just on my mind.
But we do not have the right to judge, dear. We don't have the right to doubt people. We don't even have the right to put them down by saying anything, even if you think it's good for them. You just have no right. For everyone is born with our own wildest dreams, that maybe no one will ever believe it. Maybe no one believes that you'll get there.
But you have one person. That oneperson who believes in you. And I'm sure you just need that one.
So who's that? I'm not talking about your life partner or whatever. It's YOU!!
Yes it's you! Your greatest asset is you.
Keep in mind that you can, because you are the pilot of your life. Time flies, but again, the pilot is you.
So decide now. Whether you'll be sorry, be afraid to take off, or you'll be brave to take off even if you have no idea how big the storm is.
It's on you. My suggestion is, be brave.
Take chance and get out of the storm as a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment