Sunday 24 June 2012

How many chances do you want?

This title resembles what we're dealing with in real life.
How many chances do you want?
One?
You want it so bad, one chance isn't enough.
Three?
Oh, you don't believe yourself, do you?
Sometimes you're running out of chances before you even realize it.
Sometimes you don't feel like giving your best before you are put into a situation in which you are in control, and every move you make is being judged.
And there are times when you feel like you've given your best, but still none appreciate it.
Well, life's like this. Get used to it.
You wonder and wonder, when will I get the chance like everyone else?
You wonder too much that it pass you by without you even notice.
Or, you focus way too much on what is ahead you instead of giving the best for now, and again, that chance pass you by on your notice.
Someone once say "you have to exceeds people's expectation,"
And I learn that, to exceed people's expectation, the first thing you must do is believe in yourself.
If you don't, who will?
I often find myself doubting me.
Lots of what ifs, have i done the right thing?
Lots of insecure feelings.
Lack of experience that I'm afraid of my own error.
But hey! You don't get that many chance!
You have to work on yourself, make yourself seen, heard, known of your intelligence and ability.
I know, I make it look easy, while in fact, this has been the hardest thing I ever face in my life til now.
I have pushed to the point when I have to ask, how many chance do I have left?
In real life, things don't always go this way.
The way I see it, when you're young, you get lots of chance, to swim new river, or climb more mountains.
And as time goes by, life that gets in the way, your chance to explore the world is not much.
While you're young, learn a lot, learn new language, be in a competition, do everything that raises your self esteem, anything that gives you a positive affect on your future and to the people around you.
Make your parents proud. That one day you'll look backward and regret nothing.
How many chances do you want?
This is the question you should ask to yourself.
In the end, it all come back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment