Sunday 25 December 2011

Faith

You know the cheesy feeling you get when it's Christmas, and it's raining, and the suddenly you feel all alone?
I do. And it's strange.
At this moment I wonder what my future will be like,
especially after a little shake to my faith before,
I wonder, who's I'm gonna marry?
Is he older, taller?
Will he be stunning? Or will he be the boy next door?
The one I never saw coming?
I like surprise, by the way, so, Father in heaven, surprise me please :)
I wonder, how would he propose?
And the most important thing is,
when will i meet him?
yes, me, with so many posts saying "Be patient girls, wait for the right person girls" also have this time, a moment when I question everything about my life to God.
And the answer is simple.
Faith.
Have some faith.
In this kind of moment I also question if He knows what my desire is.
I question if He cares about my existence.
I question whether or not He listens to my prayer.
And I smile. Faith.
The difference between loser and winner is their faith.
God is writing our life.
Dreams weren't meant to be broken.
Dreams have no expiry dates, rite?
Looking back, my life has been wonderfully blessed.
So maybe now, you have your faith shaken too.
But don't worry. He knows best.
FAITH is the answer.
Your dream man? Your dream girl? He knows best.
He has prepared, or He's preparing the best person for you.
Whoever that may be. Believe. Have faith.
Have a blessed rainy Christmas all!
Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment