Thursday 15 December 2011

Mr. Perfect and Sincerity

I am having a little crush with this Mr. Perfect, my senior.
And as always, I tell things like this to my big old brother.
And what  surprised me was what he said,
"Usually, what wins a good man's or woman's heart, is sincerity,"
Yes, sincerity.
And this Mr. Perfect is really someone perfect.
It seems like he has no flaws!
I mean, every single girl, even the prettiest, are having a crush on him.
Some make a move, and some coward like me, well, just write a notes about him.
But what I'm going to share isn't this Mr. Perfect.
It's about sincerity.
This makes me question myself.
Am I sincere?
Or do i have a little crush on him, okay, big crush on him because he's perfect?
Because he match my list?
Sincere means you do everything because you love him, and you do just everything, with no intention of having it back. You don't consider spending your time with him as an investment to the future. You just simply love spending your time with him.
Sincere means wanting to be there for him.
In good, or bad, sickness and health, and through thick and thin.
Oh yes babe, you should question yourself.
Can you imagine him 20 years from now, looking less perfect, he has less hair than he do now, and fall in love all over again every time you look into his eyes?
Uh well, i have one good example of happy marriage. It's my own parent's marriage.
Every time i see them, they're perfect for each other.
Okay, they aren't perfect. They are far from it. But they love each other.
And what's important is, they make a good example of happy marriage.
What wins a good man's or woman's heart is sincerity.
But does everyone knows how to be sincere?
I'm still learning.
And I'm nothing better than you guys.
And not anyone can be sincere.
There are people who simply don't know how to be sincere their whole life.
So don't be them.
Love is something irreplaceable. Don't love with the wrong reason.
Don't love because you are lonely. It's not love, it's settling down with the first guy that bumps into you giving some attention.
To me, love is like this "I don't need you in my life, but still i want you. I am perfectly fine without you, but still i want to share, and spend the rest of my life with you,"
Okay, have a nice weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment