Tuesday 27 December 2011

A glimpse of the future

You know, i just got a broadcast message saying : BEWARE! Don't enter the toilet at 31st December 2011 at 23.59 o'clock! You might end up in the future!
This nonsense really, really make, or made me laugh.
But this get me into thinking.
If this is true, do you dare trying this?
I just wonder, if i can see a little of my future now, will i give it a try?
To be honest, I wonder a lot of things, so maybe a little glimpse of the future will do.
The person I'm gonna marry, my dreams, my house, my career, what would it be like in 10 years?
Will everything be fulfilled as i wish?
Or will life offer me something better?
And you know, this really is funny, of course you'll end up in the future, when you come out of that toilet, it will be 2012! hahahahah
But really, I'm asking you.
If you can see a little of your future through a certain things, like that, like this nonsense or any other nonsense, will you give it a try?
I will.
But life, life is about uncertainty.
In life, everything is possible, that's why we can not see the future.
We can only worry about it, an solve nothing.
That's why there's this one thing called faith.
Believing in God's plan.
Whatever it is, it will work out in the end.
Everything is beautiful in the end.
If it's not, it's not the end.
A glimpse of the future, how interesting huh?
Just a little peek of me 10 years from now will do. a 5 minutes peek.
But sadly, no one is offering that kind of deal to me.
What about you? I know you're lying when you say you don't want to peek to your future.
Everybody wants a little peek to the future.
But like I say, life is about uncertainty, and how we deal with it.
So, we can only believe.
You know, worrying means you don't believe your God enough.
So stop worrying. Just believe, whatever happens now, it will be worth it.
Have a blessed day, people!

2 comments:

  1. "In life, everything is possible, that's why we can not see the future." <-- Agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, i quoted that from Indonesia's best motivator, Alvi, Mario Teguh, and i think it is worth sharing, so I did :

    ReplyDelete