Thursday 29 December 2011

Lord, is it worth the wait?

You know, I've been asking myself this question a lot of time.
Is he worth the wait?
Will he ever notice that i exist?
This face, isn't this good enough from someone like him?
What should I do to win his heart?

Okay, a better topic about our dreams.
Sometimes, I wonder, if it's meant to be it will happen, right?
And my dreams, my future, what will it be if I just sit and write?
Will I get what I want?
Is my dream worth pursuing?
What if I pursue my dream, and life, as usual, surprise me with something I never expect before?

Is it worth the wait?
Is it worth fighting for?

In life, we struggle with these things, lots of what ifs, and is it worth.
And if we never try, we never knew what awaits us.
You know, we're finally here, at the end of the year.
Look at our new year resolution of 2011,
How many check do you get?
How many wishes, plans, dreams, that has come true?
Me? I get 5 out of 16
And one of them is something I never expect to happen before,
one of them is a prove, that dreams do come true.

Life tend to surprise us with things.
It's how we handle those things that determine who we are.
And as I always say, faith, is also the key, to handle those surprises with grace.

Well about boys.
We girls usually wonder.
Is he worth the wait? Is he worth keeping?
Is he worth fighting for?

And it's our choice.
Someone once say, fall in love is not a choice, you just fall.
But stay in love, is a decision.
Is he worth it? Worth all of these mess?

Well, I can't answer that for you. Look into your heart.
Deep down. And answer it yourself.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment