Thursday 16 February 2012

The Ability of Killing

Each one of us have an ability, singing, dancing, making one good photo, organizing, and else.
But don't forget, there is also an ability of killing.
No, not the kind of killing that involves murder or dealing with some drugdealer and those kind of dark thingies.
But killing to achieve your goal.
And lately, I realized that I have this freaking horrible ability.
When I set my goal, I know I have to achieve it, and I really could use any way.
Creepy huh?
And it's not only me.
Look into yourself, we all have this freaking ability
It's like "Get in my way, and I'll kill you,"
And don't be sad. It is one of human nature.

The question is,
when the time comes, when you have to deal with the obstacle that is so hard to endure and when the opportunity to get rid of this has, well, finally arrived...
Would you?
Would you really kill to get what you want?

This is what determines you.
A few times ago I posted a status on Facebook
"It doesn't matter when, or when, or how I do it. After all, dreams have no expiry date"
Now thinking about it, it does matter HOW I do it.
It does matter WITH WHOM I'm doing it.
It does matter for WHO I do that job for.
And it does matter, WHO stick with me and make a good person out of me.

When you have to kill someone innocent to achieve your goal, it can't guarantee a happiness.
It can't guarantee a pleasure knowing that you do the right thing for the right somebody.
When you have to kill someone to get what you want,
in the end, all that is left is regret.

But if you still want to try, go on.
It's your life anyway.
May this post inspire you, in a good way, of course.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment