Friday 3 February 2012

An Ever Ever After

I just watched one of disney's movie, Enchanted.
I find one of my favorite line "I don't want to stuff her mind with thinking that dreams do come true," and then Giselle spontaneously said "But they do."
Okay, sometimes in life, we deal with this kind of thing. The what ifs, the if only, the uncertainy of our future.
Yesterday, I witnessed a fortune teller, telling one person to another about how the dragon year would affect their life. Some think that this is just a joke, but still, there are many people believe in his words. It's like their life and death is on his hand. What he's saying will affect their life.
I actually don't believe in such thing.
But when I got home, I wonder how it will be like if he did read my palm.
I only want to hear him say that I'm gonna be a successful woman in the future. Not less or more.
But like life, it is all about uncertainty.
And life doesn't really promise you an ever ever after.
But life sure does offer something. It offers love. Sharing your life with someone.
Maybe, it isn't a happily ever after. Oh please, such thing just simply don't exist. Like the fortune teller. To be honest, I'd like to deal with the uncertainty rather than hearing something I don't want to hear.
Sometimes, what you need to have your own happily ever after state is someone who can tell you that it's ok to break down, it's ok to cry. Someone who'll tell you that dreams do come true.
A little sharing, I did have another chit chat with my big brother. And I told him, I like someone, I like his appearance, I just don't like one of his weakness. And I told him, I am selfish, I don't want to help him grow, yet, I want him to be with me when he matured. Heck what am I? I thought. I am sure, for that good guy, there are plenty girls who will take him as he is and help him grow.
And then I remembered, that love is sincere. And loving someone should be sincere. Rather than being with just anyone who catch your eyes, why not be with someone who is willing to catch your heart?
An ever ever after does exist, or would you rather believe that it doesn't?
The choice is in your hand people. You make your own happiness, and don't make someone, or anyone be responsible of that. It is your choice to have your own happily ever after.
Enough from me, have a wonderful weekend, fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment