Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy valentine

It is one of my favorite part from gossip girl. When Georgie, Serena's old friend came along, had a diner with her, and asked "So tell me about dan, what is he like?" And Serena smiled and said"I like the way he look at me,"
Georgie asked, "How?"
And Serena answered "It's like I want to believe in myself,"

This is what makes me hold on to what I am doing now. Staying single.
Why? Because somehow, love is too great to be wasted. I want to experience it myself.
Everytime I feel like I'm alone (actually, most of this lonely feelings is caused by some of my friend that is "taken") and just want to settle with someone that is good, I'm thinking of this.

About how wonderful love is.
I have described love, for more than a million times, in more than a hundred ways.
But still, when you've experience it yourself.
Not even one of my words, my description, my writings, could describe how you feel.
It is one of a kind.

Way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name.
One of Taylor swift's line from the song Hey Stephen, that describe her madly and unconditionally in love phase.
And yes, it is about the way you do everything.
When you notice every little detail about your loved one,
that's love.

And how he make you feel.
It is, well, wonderful.
Happy valentine day, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment