Wednesday 16 November 2011

A little something about love

I have my own definition of true love, you know.
For me, true love doesn't lie in sweet text messages or sweet phone calls, or how many times a day that you tell me I am beautiful.
Long meaningful text? If it was that meaningful, why don't you say it in person? remember guys, we, not only girls, but also guys, believe in action.
Sometimes the purest love lies in some jokes, teases, and pranks, it is not when you tell me that I am beautiful, but when you make me feel that I am.
When you choose me over those other prettier girls.
The feeling I get when i got your text message.
and I don't recognize you at all, for we're friends.
The luck feeling.

I want to have someone who can make me feel thankful for all the time.
Who can make me smile over his ridiculous action.
One who shows his true color.
What are pretty words after all?
It's just words.

After my first heart break, it feels.. hard to fall again.
Especially after this very nice guy, it's just hard.
And I miss those feeling.
Is there any ice built in my soul?

And if i put walls up, is there anyone who cares to break them down?

No comments:

Post a Comment