Saturday 19 November 2011

The moment of waiting

This morning i read one of my favorite blog, Axioo. It's about an astonishing bride-to-be.
And what amazed me was this line "The moment of waiting is worth capturing,"
Yes, it is.
So often, many of us wants to find our true love soon, very soon that we forget to enjoy our waiting moment.
Couple days ago, as i look at the faces I've known, the faces I love, I say to myself, I'm gonna miss this moment.
Being with friends, surrounded by people I love, makes me wonder if things are gonna stay the same as time goes by.
And just today, after one tiring evening, I see the faces of people I've worked with, the laughter we shared, the teases we say, it's all worth.
It really is.
I'm only 18, I have a long journey ahead. I don't really know when I am gonna meet my true love, or where life will take me.
But, love, take your time, life, prepare myself to be ready.
Because I am enjoying this moment.
Girls out there. Don't rush.
Enjoy your moment.
One day you will be wearing that astonishing white dress, with the man of your dream,
and looking back, make sure it's all worth.
Make the waiting phase fun enough.
Because one day, you'll wake up to the man you love, and the kids who's still sleeping on one beautiful rainy day, and you might remember, the time of your youth.
Make sure, you don't regret it at all.
Make sure, you'll look back with happy tears all over your face.
And make sure, that looking at your man and your incredible kids, you'll smile and say, Thanks Lord, it's all worth the wait.
Ecclesiates 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Have a blessed sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment