Monday 7 November 2011

There you are!

Do you know, we are all searching for the one who can complete us.
And those who have found one are happen to be so happy, but they have to struggle to keep them too.
For those who haven't find the one yet, don't worry.
God is busy writing your love story.
Or He's busy doing your perfect mate, He's preparing your mate to be perfect for you.
For me, he doesn't have to be that handsome, or that rich,
and i also don't need to be protected, or to be told when to eat, when to sleep,
i don't need a stalker.
What I need is someone super awesome, that can stand me, and accept my weaknesses.
Someone busier than I am, but always make his time for me.
Someone i can run to when i cry, and someone i can trust with all my heart.
One who listen,
one who'll hold me in my weakest day.
He doesn't ask what is wrong, he'll just do it, he'll just hold me.
One who doesn't ask for my permission to pick me up, but do it straightly.
No, he doesn't need to put a sticker I love (my name) in his car,
He proves that he does.
not the all talk man,
but the man everyone talks about because of his good deeds.
A gentleman.
And is that too much? no.
When i have my own son, I'll raise him to be this kind of man.
You know, when i find him, the man God has prepared for me, I will say, There you are, I've been waiting for you.
And if he asks, is it long?
I'll say, it is, but you're worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment