Monday 7 November 2011

Some wishes, a lot of work, and a lot of prayer

I guess, that's what it takes to be where i am now.
2 years ago, I was only 16. I was only a little girl, who knows nothing about world.
It's not that I know something now.
It's just, looking at myself now, and then looking back, and realizing how far I've come, I am more than thankful.
Really. I was a 'nobody' and now, well not quite a somebody, but i'm proud of me and who I have become. I really do.
And all of this won't happen without the grace of my God, the loving and supportive parents God has given to me, the caring Grams and the funny auntie and uncle.
Let's not forget another God's greatest gift, the friends. My life have been blessed since the day i know them.

This Blog is made out of love, and to thank all aspect of my life that makes me who i am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment