Friday 18 November 2011

Thank You Lord

This night's fellowship has been such a blessing to me. Thank you guys.
The theme was "Waiting for God's answer"
Waiting, Who in the world loves to wait? NO one, rite?
For example, you may ask for a soul-mate, but God said "wait," and there's no certainty about how long we do have to wait, we will be pissed.
No kidding.
But in life you sometimes have to wait. Because if you rush into something, you won't appreciate it.
Wait patiently, God is doing you.
God is preparing you to fit in the circumstances that you always want.
A little sharing,
Right now I am officially a crew at Fairytale Organizer, and I'm proud to be one of the crew.
And i really Thank GOD for that.
2 years ago, this was just a dream.
2 years ago, I want to join an event organizer, but they all rejects me.
I'm not good enough, or so I thought.
But now here I am, having my wish fulfilled.
And looking back, seeing what God is doing with my life,
and seeing me now, it's all worth the wait.
Sure, I'm not as good as I think I am.
I'm ordinary.
But my life has been extraordinarily blessed.
Everyone that comes in to my life, or even go, has been such a blessing to me.
Thanks for everything, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment