Wednesday 9 November 2011

Need or willing to?

You know, there's a difference between these two things, huge one.
If you need to be loved, then like most people, you will be with someone because you feel the need of love and care from someone else.
But if you are willing to love, it will be because you are willing to share your life with someone, that you are ready to be with someone whom you care and cares about you. And the most important thing is, that you are ready for commitment.
Most people wonders, why do I stay single?
and i just smile, mostly.
It is because I'm not ready, and i don't need to be loved by someone, I have all the love I needed.
But I want to.
I want to love and be loved, just, not now.
Sometimes I feel the rush of jealousy running through my veins.
How dare people have someone to be with on the weekend?
While here I am, having a relationship with my activities.
But then, why rush? There are so many couples that are stuck in an unhappy relationship, just because they need to be loved.
At first it felt sweet, having someone around.
But then, when the difficulties come, when this relationships that based on "need-to-be-loved" comes to an end, there will be a lot of tears and 2 broken hearts.
Yes, girls, not every love story has a happy ending. But you can always learn something.
My tips, for all the singles, who are waiting for the right guy, don't just jump into the first man who come around and show you a lil' attention. Wait. Patiently.
Don't make someone to be the reason of your happiness, because when they're gone, you are left with nothing.
Trust me, if you feel the need of having someone around you, you don't.
And it is totally different, if you choose to love someone sincerely, because you are willing to, it feels different. Really.
So why rush? Why not wait for God's greatest gift?
Love when your heart is ready, not when you are lonely.
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment