Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lucky you!

And lucky you, dear future-sister-in-law!
You know why? Because my big brother loves you for the way you are.
He loves your curves, your flaws, he loves everything about you.
He loves you even on your darkest day.
And I must say, you're a real woman, therefore you are hard to catch.
I remember when he was on the 'chasing you' time, he told me something sweet about you that makes me wonder, if the man who is meant to be with me will do the same as my big brother did.
"She asked me, v, "Why do you like me?" and i answered, "Because you give me the chance to worry about you, to buy you food, to care about you," and when i asked, "isn't it troublesome?" and he said, girl, you really need to learn about sincerity, when you love someone, it is not a duty, but an honor to me."
And darn!
All those things he said to me about you, i pull a conclusion that you really are a very lucky girl.
You really are.
I wish you a great future, both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment